- Healthcare IT strategic planning
- Financial modeling and budgeting; benchmarking
- Data governance / analytics
- Patient access
- Interoperability of electronic health records
- Software acquisition and integration through competitive processes.
- Population health and the transition to "pay for performance:" keeping people health, with high care quality, and the lowest costs.
- University of California at Irvine: Strategic Planning; Epic optimization; budget "right-sizing"
- HealthDecison: Approaches to patient data security with its Epic application plug-in
- Trinity Health, Livonia MI: Value analysis of consolidating four instances of Epic
- College of Marin, Marin County, Kentfield CA: Strategic Information Technology Plan
- San Bernadino County Public Schools, CA: Strategic Technology Infrastructure Plan
- Extending Epic to Loyola University Health System's community hospital, Gottlieb memorial
- Integrating Epic with anesthesia machines and tablets for electronic consent
- Fully implementing Epic's "Cogito" data warehousing and analytics platform
- Implementing one of the first Medicaid and Medicare accountable care entities with Epic's population health subsystem, Healthly Planet.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : (773) 848-0562
Address : Chicago, IL